Huwebes, Marso 6, 2014

My Teacher My Hero

     I cannot express how thankful I am to my teachers. In my life I have met a great deal of wonderful teachers that I will surely remember no matter where I am. I am thankful to them for touching my life and making me feel like I am their own child.

     There is this quote that says "It's amazing what a teacher can do with a blackboard and a piece of chalk." Truly it is. Teachers do not simply teach, they are people who are gifted with a talent to inspire and move others. They don't give up on you, even if you have already given up on yourself. They see a light in your eyes that no one else can see. They see potential in you, just when you think you good for nothing.

    No person is successful if there were no TEACHERS. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL TEACHERS

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento